CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
To emphasize the scientiﬁc value of 9th Annual Meeting of ISICM in Conjunction with 6th World Sepsis Day, the Organizing herewith cordially invites the young Intensivist to contribute in the Call for Paper.
Participants are invited to submit Abstracts for Poster Presentations not later than 31 August 2018. The presentations of research studies related to the Intensive Care Medicine
Free Paper Presenters need to complete the Symposium Registration formalities before submitting Free Paper Abstract.
- No abstracts will be considered after the closing
- Abstracts must be typed in English
- Abstracts are submitted by email to email@example.com with ﬁle Fax or mail will not be accepted or acknowledged.
- Presenting author of abstract must be registered as Registration payment must be ﬁrstly
- completed before yo uproceeded for abstract Registration must be received by the Secretariat
- before the announced deadline to ensureinclusion of the abstract in the meeting publications and in order to be scheduled for
- Abstract must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to this
- As condition of submission, Organizing Committee requires you to agree to such publication and to
- surrender any copyright over the abstract s submitted to
- Other special request other than above procedures shall be submitted on ABSTRACT PORTAL :
- https://abstrak.amp2018.com/ or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Title – limited 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Author and co-author names – with the ﬁrst mentioned and underline for presenting author
- Full name shall be written by ﬁrst name and followed by family name
- Authors' names must be in upper and lower case
- Afﬁliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including acknowledgements
- It should consist of ﬁve paragraphs, clearly stated/labeled in UPPER CASE:
- They should brieﬂy describe, respectively, the problem and aim being addressed in the study, how the study was performed,the salient result, and what the authors conclude from the
- Avoid using non standard abbreviations, unfamiliar terms, symbols, or acronyms not easily understood by the
- Use generic names of Express numbers as numerals.
- Tables – A Maximum of 3 Tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graph and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 A maximum
- of 3 images can be included per The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
WITHDRAWAL / CHANGES
- Revised abstracts is allowed for one time only and should be clearly stated as the subject of email and received by 31 August 2018 to be reviewed by the Free Paper
- Withdrawal/changes will not be possible after the above mentioned date
- Submission of abstract will be acknowledged by email reply to each nominated email address at the
latest 7 (seven) working days after received.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Free Paper Coordinator after 15 August The coordinator
- will review the abstracts to be allocated in poster upon category, quality, clarity, and relevance for the audience, as well as the signiﬁcances of the
- Notiﬁcation will be emailed to nominated email address at the latest 14 working days after closing deadline along with the detail, including instructions, place, date and
- Abstracts accepted for Poster Presentations will appear in the ofﬁcial Program In order for abstract
- to be published, the presenter must fulﬁll appropriate Registration Fee in term of administrative
- The Organizing Committee has a right reserve to edit the format of abstract due to the printing task for publication in terms of uniformity
REWARD FOR BEST PRESENTATIONS
- All the Free Paper Presentations will be pre-sided by Panel of Juries upon schedule
- The best paper presented will be rewarded the cash prizes
The result of winning presentations will be formally announced on Saturday, 15 September 2018. All presenters are expected to attend the ceremony